Weekly Roll-Up: Last Updated on 01 Mar 2024
- Support for serialized flags in Autotask export.
- Support for HaloPSA pipeline stage mapping.
- Call logs from Hubspot were pulled into Zomentum and showed up under the client’s call activity tab. This issue has been fixed and the call logs will no longer be imported from Hubspot into Zomentum.
- Amazon Business is now supported as a Distributor for the UK region.
- Margin support for PDF uploads.
- Ingram API credentials are now supported for the New Zealand region.
- The missing Tax Category issue while importing products from ConnectWise Manage has been fixed.
- Drag and reorder capabilities have been fixed in the new quote block design.
- Quote Block enhancements.
- Added Amazon Business as a Zomentum Distributor.
- Recurring server issues for all entities have been resolved.
- The sales automation delay issue has been resolved.
- Billing period fields were set as blank while syncing Zomentum with HaloPSA. This issue has been fixed.
- The 'View Opportunity' button was missing in opportunities redirecting to the Connectwise opportunity page. This issue has been fixed and the button is now available.
- Contact records can now be edited in Zomentum.
- Enabled manual push for HaloPSA opportunity sync in case the automatic sync fails.
- Smart merging of duplicate contacts when pushing to HaloPSA.
- The Zomentum Opportunity link can be exported to HaloPSA Opportunity on the initial connect.
- Enhancing integration infrastructure by introducing Delay queues for integration sync events.
- Allow remapping of Zomentum suppliers if the same is deleted in HaloPSA.
- Stability issues were resolved in the product bundle edit workflow.
- Item level pricing for products with no UOM setting was set incorrectly when a document was synced with ConnectWise Manage. This issue has been fixed.
- Quote line items with custom distributor pricing were not exported correctly to HaloPSA because the pricing was not correctly updated in Zomentum's internal system. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed UI Navigation Issues while editing Bundles in the edit drawer.
- Stability issues were fixed while switching between HaloPSA accounts.
- Sync lock is enabled immediately after HaloPSA integration.
- Opportunity duplication issue fixed in ConnectWise Manage.
- A new date filter operator (is in) added.
- The hidden payments option was made visible for all documents and in the settings page.
- Document signature workflow fixed for iOS 17.1.2.
- Optimized the document loading speed after the signature workflow.
- The email signature was not visible in the emails and their preview for specific customers who used the modified system email template. This has been fixed.
- AI writing support for emails.
- 30-day trial AI Writer support for Expand plan users.
- Change in the signup workflow to accommodate new user segments.
- UX enhancement changes for the Integrations page.
- An onboarding tour has been added to the Integrations page.
- Ingram API v6 is now supported.
- The Opportunity ownership field is now synced with Autotask.
- Fixed the search result issue for the "Synced With" filter in the Product module.
- PDF embedding is now supported in Zomentum documents.
- Separate income account mapping is now available for QuickBooks Online integration. You can easily create new clients in QuickBooks with the same details as in Zomentum.
- Audit log filters are now available for all PSA and Marketing integrations.
- Supporting French as an additional language in our Product Catalog.
- An additional address line (labeled as Street 2) is now available for shipping and billing address input.
- For Custom Distributor API sync, HTTP is available now along with the existing HTTPS authentication.
- Introducing Headers and Footers for documents.
- Upgraded the document signature workflow with Apryse as a backend solution provider.
- Fixed the issue of custom field values being reset if mapping is not available.
- Text changes and custom templates were not getting saved in Sales automation emails. This issue has been fixed and any text changes made to the automation emails are now correctly reflected.
04 Aug 2023
- Fixed bad request error while adding a product to a bundle product in a quote.
28 Jul 2023
- Supporting custom fields in Custom Distributor Datafeed.
- Supporting custom fields in Autotask PSA.
- Our global product catalog service has reverted from Icecat to Etilize.
21 Jul 2023
- The client name merge tag was not rendered correctly in the document-approved email. The issue has been fixed to include the client.name merge tag in both the subject line and email body for any WON document.
14 Jul 2023
- Introducing Icecat as our official global product catalog, thus enabling multi-language support for products.
- Support for .txt file formats in Custom Distributors.
- Support for tab-separated files in Custom Distributors.
- Fixed UI issues in Opportunity Kanban view.
- Bulk download of issues from the assessment template resulted in an unresponsive page. This issue has been fixed.
09 Jun 2023
- Inactive entities from ConnectWise will not be synced with Zomentum and archived entities from Zomentum to Hubspot.
- UI changes for input text blocks in a document.
- The default address for the shipping and billing addresses in ConnectWise Manage was not added to Zomentum's shipping address. Fixed the issue to sync the default shipping address in Zomentum.
02 Jun 2023
- Introducing audit logs for payment gateway transactions.
- Enhanced signup verification through link-based authentication, eliminating the need for auto-generated passwords.
- Disabled clicks outside an unsaved form to prevent data loss.
- Document templates with Signature blocks cannot be saved as Order Form templates.
26 May 2023
- Resolved the manufacturing number discrepancy for a product in Connectwise.
- The report name overlap issue in the report list page has been fixed.
05 May 2023
- Resolved the upgrade action issue in the AI Writing tool for existing users not subscribed to Zomentum's Growth plan.
- Company Type values from Connectwise Manage will be retained during a Client edit.
- The sync issue for product bundles is fixed for Connectwise Manage.
28 Apr 2023
- Enhanced summary for Quote Block estimates.
21 Apr 2023
- Updated the SFTP server name for Custom Distributors.
- Data sync issue with Syncro resolved for product details entity.
14 Apr 2023
- Smart AI Chatbot for document creation.
- Enhanced audit logs to include all entity sync failures for Syncro.
- Fixed the filter application issue while syncing HubSpot contacts with Zomentum.
- Tax category id missing for product pricing error is fixed for QuickBooks Online sync.
- Fixed the product pricing update issue for Won opportunities for recurring products in Connectwise Manage.
- Fonts and formatting fixes for options in the Quote block.
07 Apr 2023
- Sales automation workflows were inaccessible when the custom fields used in them were deleted. This issue has been fixed and when a user deletes a custom field, they are warned about the related sales automation workflows.
- Fixed the scenario for document address sync between Zomentum and Autotask in the absence of fallback addresses.
- Error/warning notifications are now prioritized over marketing notifications in the header banner.
31 Mar 2023
- Improved User Experience for Purchase Orders.
- Users can now retain their credentials and values while editing the FTP connection. With this update, users can seamlessly modify their FTP connection settings without the risk of losing any critical information.
- Support of additional audit logs for Halo PSA sync issues.
- UI interface fix for Contacts with long names.
29 Mar 2023
- Reduced the per swimlane page on the Opportunity Kanban view to 4 instead of 20. This change will improve the performance of the Kanban resulting in faster load times.
24 Mar 2023
- Users can change the language on customer-facing document screens. This includes labels on the pricing, signature, and comment blocks. Currently French, German, Dutch, Danish, and Polish are supported.
- Pull from the FTP server is now supported for Custom Distributor Datafeed.
- Semicolon-separated CSV files are now supported while configuring a custom distributor.
- Zomentum's quotation links can be synced to HaloPSA opportunities.
- An activity log is displayed when a user submits an Order form.
- Fixed incorrect error workflow indicating missing tax categories in a cloned document.
- The tax value is dynamically updated with the tax region. This issue has been fixed and changing the tax region will update the tax value automatically now.
- The custom field HaloTicketType was not getting updated in real-time when the user connected or disconnected HaloPSA. This issue has been fixed and the field becomes mandatory when HaloPSA is connected and optional when it is disconnected.
- Default values for the field HaloTicketType no longer need to be set in HaloPSA if the custom field is already defined.
- The ConnectWise status did not change if the stage is shifted to Won in Zomentum. This issue has been fixed and the ConnectWise status is now synced even after the opportunity is closed in Zomentum.
- ConnectWise status is now synced correctly with the Opportunity status in Zomentum.
- While importing bulk contacts in Hubspot, if the user added new contacts, the primary contact disappeared. This issue has been fixed and the primary contact is displayed.
- The number of API requests made to Synchro at an hourly rate has been optimized to avoid additional billing.
17 Mar 2023
- Enhanced experience to view your sales automation. Users can now filter, save views and customize the view layout.
10 Mar 2023
- The product help documentation for Zomentum for Partners is now available at Product Help.
- The user needed to fill in the Tax Region field during the document onboarding walkthrough. This field is now automatically prepopulated so the user can go through the onboarding without any roadblocks.
- A warning message pop-up is used to get the custom field details from the user in case a mandatory custom field is empty while creating a QBR document. After completing this action, the user could not send the document, and the application went to a hung state. This issue has been fixed and the user can fill in the custom fields, as required, to send the document.
- The drop-down window to add entities overlapped with the entity creation windows. This issue has been fixed.
- A warning message is displayed if the user attempts to connect to a Distributor in an unsupported region through our Etilize Integration.
03 Mar 2023
Techdata integration is now available in Sweden.
- Dicker Data integration is now available in New Zealand.