Weekly Roll-Up: Last Updated on 26 May 2023
- Payment logs.
- Support for tab-separated files in Custom Distributors.
26 May 2023
- Resolved the manufacturing number discrepancy for a product in Connectwise.
- The report name overlap issue in the report list page has been fixed.
05 May 2023
- Resolved the upgrade action issue in the AI Writing tool for existing users not subscribed to Zomentum's Growth plan.
- Company Type values from Connectwise Manage will be retained during a Client edit.
- The sync issue for product bundles is fixed for Connectwise Manage.
28 Apr 2023
- Enhanced summary for Quote Block estimates.
21 Apr 2023
- Updated the SFTP server name for Custom Distributors.
- Data sync issue with Syncro resolved for product details entity.
14 Apr 2023
Smart AI Chatbot for document creation.
- Enhanced audit logs to include all entity sync failures for Syncro.
- Fixed the filter application issue while syncing HubSpot contacts with Zomentum.
- Tax category id missing for product pricing error is fixed for QuickBooks Online sync.
- Fixed the product pricing update issue for Won opportunities for recurring products in Connectwise Manage.
- Fonts and formatting fixes for options in the Quote block.
07 Apr 2023
- Sales automation workflows were inaccessible when the custom fields used in them were deleted. This issue has been fixed and when a user deletes a custom field, they are warned about the related sales automation workflows.
- Fixed the scenario for document address sync between Zomentum and Autotask in the absence of fallback addresses.
- Error/warning notifications are now prioritized over marketing notifications in the header banner.
31 Mar 2023
- Improved User Experience for Purchase Orders.
- Users can now retain their credentials and values while editing the FTP connection. With this update, users can seamlessly modify their FTP connection settings without the risk of losing any critical information.
- Support of additional audit logs for Halo PSA sync issues.
- UI interface fix for Contacts with long names.
29 Mar 2023
- Reduced the per swimlane page on the Opportunity Kanban view to 4 instead of 20. This change will improve the performance of the Kanban resulting in faster load times.
24 Mar 2023
Users can change the language on customer-facing document screens. This includes labels on the pricing, signature, and comment blocks. Currently French, German, Dutch, Danish, and Polish are supported.
- Pull from the FTP server is now supported for Custom Distributor Datafeed.
- Semicolon-separated CSV files are now supported while configuring a custom distributor.
- Zomentum's quotation links can be synced to HaloPSA opportunities.
- An activity log is displayed when a user submits an Order form.
Fixed incorrect error workflow indicating missing tax categories in a cloned document.
- The tax value is dynamically updated with the tax region. This issue has been fixed and changing the tax region will update the tax value automatically now.
- The custom field HaloTicketType was not getting updated in real-time when the user connected or disconnected HaloPSA. This issue has been fixed and the field becomes mandatory when HaloPSA is connected and optional when it is disconnected.
- Default values for the field HaloTicketType no longer need to be set in HaloPSA if the custom field is already defined.
- The ConnectWise status did not change if the stage is shifted to Won in Zomentum. This issue has been fixed and the ConnectWise status is now synced even after the opportunity is closed in Zomentum.
- ConnectWise status is now synced correctly with the Opportunity status in Zomentum.
- While importing bulk contacts in Hubspot, if the user added new contacts, the primary contact disappeared. This issue has been fixed and the primary contact is displayed.
- The number of API requests made to Synchro at an hourly rate has been optimized to avoid additional billing.
17 Mar 2023
Enhanced experience to view your sales automation. Users can now filter, save views and customize the view layout.
10 Mar 2023
The product help documentation for Zomentum for Partners is now available at Product Help.
The user needed to fill in the Tax Region field during the document onboarding walkthrough. This field is now automatically prepopulated so the user can go through the onboarding without any roadblocks.
- A warning message pop-up is used to get the custom field details from the user in case a mandatory custom field is empty while creating a QBR document. After completing this action, the user could not send the document, and the application went to a hung state. This issue has been fixed and the user can fill in the custom fields, as required, to send the document.
- The drop-down window to add entities overlapped with the entity creation windows. This issue has been fixed.
- A warning message is displayed if the user attempts to connect to a Distributor in an unsupported region through our Etilize Integration.
03 Mar 2023
Techdata integration is now available in Sweden.
- Dicker Data integration is now available in New Zealand.