Last Updated on 01 Mar 2024
- ACH account validation.
- Faster payouts.
- All open invoices will be imported when an accounting tool is connected.
- UK clients will now receive an estimated time of arrival for payouts.
- Fixed error page when KYC is not completed in the payment configuration tab.
- Fixed the wrong sender email address issue for automated emails that users receive following the completion of payments for Grow documents.
- Clients with a restored Active status on the QBO portal did not show up on Zomentum Payments. This issue is now fixed and their details will be restored as soon as they are made active.
- A transactions page containing comprehensive information about all transactions is now available.
- A Sync Now button is now available for all invoices.
- Custom field filters can now be disabled/deleted at a global level.
- Manually imported and historical invoices will be updated as required.
- Users will not get a "New Invoice Generated” email again when old invoices are reopened in QuickBooks.
- When invoices are reopened in Quickbooks, Zomentum Payments will continue up the email reminder and auto-collect schedule, based on the current settings for that client.
- UI fixes for the Client and Settings pages.
- The Payouts screen is now available to users without any integrated accounting application.
- Proper reconciliation error messaging for the Payouts page.
- The Payouts page transactions now contain details of all contributing invoices containing information about the original amount, surcharges, and fees.
- Introducing Custom Field filters to determine the auto-collect behavior.
- New users can now be added or invited to the Zomentum Payments portal by the account administrators.
- When multiple invoices are paid off in a single payment in QuickBooks, they will also be marked as Paid in the Zomentum Payments portal.
- Invoices remained marked as Paid in Zomentum Payments, even when the credits for the invoice were removed from QuickBooks Online. The invoice status in Zomentum Payments will now be updated according to QuickBooks.
- Users were unable to use American Express as a payment method. This issue has been fixed.
- Error messaging updated for failed BACS transactions due to incorrect account details.
- Payment Reconciliation failure reminder email due to unmapped clients will be sent once a day from hereon.
- An automatic email is sent when invoice auto-collect fails for any reason.
- All invoices will now have a "Collect Now" button for instant payment.
- The payout email now contains the target bank account and the estimated date of arrival for the payout.
- The auto-collect date for invoices is now configurable.
- UI fix for sender emails.
- The invoice amount breakup can be checked by hovering over the invoice amount.
- Clients can add new payment methods from their portal.
- UI fix to align transaction table columns.
- UI fix to align dropdowns in the Client details page.
- Payment methods can be mapped to QuickBooks Online.
- Users can set up a custom From/ReplyTo email.
- Exclude invoice PDF attachments from end customers in payment email notifications