As per the current design, all the recurring products that need to be visible in Connect should be enabled for Recurrence in the ConnectWise manager.
To ensure that all products in ConnectWise Manager have recurrence enabled, you can follow these steps:
1. Log in to ConnectWise Manager: Access the ConnectWise Manager platform using your credentials.
2. Navigate to the Products Section: Locate and click on the section that manages products or inventory. The exact location of this section may vary depending on the version of ConnectWise Manager you are using.
3. View Existing Products: Look for the list of existing products in ConnectWise Manager. You should be able to see a table or a list of all the products currently set up in the system.
4. Edit or Configure Products: Find the option to edit or configure each product. Usually, this is represented by an "Edit" or "Configure" button or link associated with each product.
5. Enable Recurrence for Each Product: Inside the product configuration screen, there should be an option related to recurrence. It might be labeled as "Enable Recurrence". Check the box or toggle to enable recurrence for that product.
6. Save Changes: After enabling recurrence for the product, save the changes you made to the configuration.