This document lists the permissions required for KaseyaBMS integration with Zomentum.
The following steps document the process of setting the required permissions for KaseyaBMS integration:
- Login into Kaseya Account --> Go to Admin --> Click on Security.
- Select Roles.
- Under Roles, select Edit Administrator Role and create a clone of it. Now you can modify permissions as required in this cloned role.
- The following are the minimum permissions to be set for a user:
- Once all permissions are set, add an API User to this cloned role by clicking on the Add button.
- Once the API user is added, you will get an email and password for the same in your email id.
- Use the same credentials for your API user to connect Zomentum and Kaseya.