In this article, we will help you integrate our Zomentum account with your SyncroMSP account.
This integration would allow you to,
- Pull all the customers created in SyncroMSP to Zomentum
- Pull all the Products & Services created in SyncroMSP to Zomentum (Note: We do not pull bundles from SyncroMSP to Zomentum)
- Whenever an opportunity is marked as Won in Zomentum we
- Push the related client & contacts details to SyncroMSP (We create a new customer in SyncroMSP if the client was created in Zomentum. If the client was pulled from SyncroMSP, we update the same customer)
- Push all the quote line items under document as an estimates line item to SyncroMSP
- Whenever a new product is created in Zomentum, push it to the product catalog of SyncroMSP
Getting API Token from SyncroMSP
To get your API token from SyncroMSP please follow the instructions given below
Login to your SyncroMSP account
Go to Admin → API Token (under API section in the left sidebar)
Switch to "Custom Permission" tab
Give a name to the API token (e.g.: Zomentum API)
Select the API token expiration. Leave the field blank to never expire the API token (recommended)
Under the permissions section, select all the permission associated with Customer, Contact, Products, Estimates, and Line items
Once you have selected all the permission click "Create Token"
You will be redirected to a page with the API token. Note the key down
Note: You won't be able to access the API Token later, so if you don't write it down now and need it again later, you'll have to create new API Token.
Setting up the integration
- Login into your Zomentum account
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations tab
- Under 3rd party integrations-> Syncro -> Click on Connect
- Enter the Syncro sub-domain & API token in the Connect Screen and click on Save and Proceed. (Note:
- Configure the Settings for the Syncro sync
- Select how you want to sync the data
- Only push from Zomentum to Syncro - 1-way sync
- This will only push data from Zomentum to Syncro once the opportunity is marked as Won
- Only pull from Syncro to Zomentum - 1-way sync
- This will only pull your data from Syncro to Zomentum and pushes nothing to Syncro.
- Sync data between Zomentum and Syncro - 2-way sync
- This will pull data from Syncro and push back data to Syncro whenever you the Opportunity as WON in Zomentum
- Note: We only sync once on new Creates from Syncro to Zomentum. That is, whenever a new Company is created in Syncro we sync it in Zomentum. Any other updates made to the in Syncro to this client will not be synced back Zomentum.
- Select what you want to sync
- Select the Field mappings in the last screen
- Select mapping between Zomentum Products Type and Syncro Product category
- Click on "Save and Start Sync" to save the settings and start syncing
Key things to remember about Syncro sync
- Whenever an Opportunity is marked as Won, we push the Client & Contact to Syncro [Not applicable if you have selected only pull option in sync]
- We also push the Products & Services quoted in a document as Estimates under Customers in Syncro
- Whenever a new product is created we push it to the product catalog of Syncro [Not applicable if you have selected only pull option in sync]
- Note: We also do not sync Bundles
- We only sync once on new Creates from Syncro to Zomentum. That is, whenever a new Customer is created in Syncro we sync it in Zomentum. Any other updates made to the in Syncro to this client will not be synced back Zomentum.
- Module mappings between Zomentum and Syncro
|Quote line items||Estimate line items|