In this article, we will help you integrate our Zomentum account with your Connectwise Manage PSA account using a native integration feature within Zomentum.
This integration would allow you to,
- Sync Opportunity, Client, Contact, Products in Zomentum to Opportunity, Company, Contact & Products in Connectwise.
- Push the Opportunity and the related Client & Contact to Connectwise, whenever an Opportunity is marked as Won in Zomentum
- Add a link of related documents in Zomentum as a Note to the opportunity in Connectwise
- Whenever a new product is created in Zomentum, push it to the product catalog of Connectwise
To begin with, you would need the following
1. Admin Access to Zomentum Account
2. Admin Access to Connectwise Manage account.
Getting credentials from Connectwise
- To get your Connectwise credentials please follow the instructions given below
- Once you have the Private and Public API keys, copy-paste the same into the Zomentum Connect page of Connectwise integration settings
Setting up the integration
- Login into your Zomentum account
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations tab
- Under 3rd party integrations-> Connectwise Manage -> Click on Connect
- Enter the Connectwise credentials in the Connect Screen and click on Save and Proceed.
- Configure the Settings for the Connectwise sync
- Select how you want to sync the data
- Only push from Zomentum to Connectwise - 1-way sync
- This will only push data from Zomentum to Connectwise once the opportunity is marked as Won
- Only pull from Connectwise to Zomentum - 1-way sync
- This will only pull your data from Connectwise to Zomentum and pushes nothing to Connectwise.
- Sync data between Zomentum and Connectwise - 2-way sync
- This will pull data from Connectwise and push back data to Connectwise whenever you the Opportunity as WON in Zomentum
- Note: We only sync once on new Creates from Connectwise to Zomentum. That is, whenever a new Client is created in Connectwise we sync it in Zomentum. Any other updates made to the in Connectwise to this client will not be synced back Zomentum.
- Select what you want to sync
- Select the Field mappings in the last screen
- Select mappings between Zomentum Opportunity Stages and Connectwise Opportunity Stages and Status
- Select mapping between Zomentum Products Type and Connectwise Product type, class, and category
- Click on "Save and Start Sync" to save the settings and start syncing
Key things to remember about Connectwise sync
- Whenever an Opportunity is marked as Won, we push the Opportunity and the related Client & Contact to Connectwise [Not applicable if you have selected only pull option in sync]
- We also push the Products & Services quoted in a document as Forecast line items under Opportunities in Connectwise
- Whenever a new product is created we push it to the product catalog of Connectwise [Not applicable if you have selected only pull option in sync]
- We only sync once on new Creates from Connectwise to Zomentum. That is, whenever a new Client is created in Connectwise we sync it in Zomentum. Any other updates made to the in Connectwise to this client will not be synced back Zomentum.
- Module mappings between Zomentum and Connectwise
|Quote line items||Forecast line items|