In this article, we will help you integrate our Zomentum account with your Kaseya BMS account using a native integration feature within Zomentum.
This integration would allow you to pull in and update,
from within Kaseya BMS and vice-versa.
To begin with, you would need the following
1. Admin Access to Zomentum Account
2. Admin Access to Kaseya Account
Setting up the integration
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations tab
- Under 3rd party integrations-> BMS -> Click on Connect
- A right-side drawer will appear where you will be asked to enter credentials.
- To set up this integration you would need the following from your Kaseya BMS account
- Company Name in Kaseya BMS
- Unique URL, given by Kaseya for your company
Most of this can be found in the email that you might have received from Kaseya when you created an account with them. A sample of the email is given below,
Additionally, you can also find most of these details apart the password can also be found in the"My Profile" section of your Kaseya BMS account.
That's about it, you have now integrated Zomentum with your Kaseya BMS account.