In this article, we will help you integrate your Zomentum account with your Kaseya BMS account using Zomentum's native integration feature.
This integration would allow you to pull and update the following from Kaseya BMS & vice versa:
To begin with, you would need the following
1. Admin Access to Zomentum Account
2. Admin Access to Kaseya Account
Setting up the integration
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations tab
- Under 3rd party integrations -> BMS -> Click on Connect
- A right-side drawer will appear where you will be asked to enter credentials
- Enter the following details pertaining to your Kaseya BMS account
- Company Name in Kaseya BMS
- Unique URL given by Kaseya for your company
Some of these details can be found in the email that you might have received from Kaseya when you created an account with them. A sample of the email is given below
Additionally, you can also find these details apart from the password in the "My Profile" section of your Kaseya BMS account.
That's it! You have now integrated Zomentum with your Kaseya BMS account.