This article will walk through how to integrate your Ingram Micro account with your Zomentum account. The integration will allow you to retrieve real-time pricing and availability from Ingram Micro when adding a product to a document. This will remove the need to manage your products in two places.
Note: We only integrate with Ingram Micro North America region. Support for other regions will come soon.
To integrate Ingram Micro with Zomentum you will need access credentials to Ingram Micro's IM-XML (Mustang) API for Partners. Note that these are not the same credentials you use to log into Ingram Micro. To request access, you’ll need to contact the Ingram Micro support team.
Below is an example email you can use to contact Ingram Micro's support team to request IM-XML access:
We would like to set our account up with access to the IM-XML (Mustang) API. Please provide the XML credentials.
Below is our account information:
Company Name: *[Your Company Name]*
Ingram Micro Account Number: *[Your Ingram Micro Account Number]*
Below is the contact information for Ingram Micro support team:
Electronic Commerce Support (ECS)
Setting up Integration:
- Navigate to Settings -> Integrations tab
- Click on Ingram Micro under distributors section.
- A right-side drawer will appear where you will be asked to enter credentials. These are the IM-XML API credentials and not the one you use to login to Ingram Micros
- Enter Login ID, Password and select Region
- Hit Save and you will be connected
Using the integration:
Once you are connected whenever you search a product from Etilize while adding the product to Quote block. We will show the real-time pricing & availability along with the product details.
To search for products in Etilize:
- Drag and drop a quote block in a document
- Click on Add Product
- Select Etilize from the Dropdown
- Search for the product. The results will show the real-time pricing from the integrated distributors
- Before adding the product to the quote block, you can set the Sell price and change any other product details required.