The document status bar allows you to identify the current stage of your document.
There are 5 different states of a document.
1. Draft: A document is said to be a Draft when it has been created but has not been sent to anyone.
2. Sent: A document is said to be Sent when it has been sent to some contact.
3. Viewed: A document is said to be Viewed when it has been opened and viewed by the recipient.
4. Sign in Progress: A document is said to be Sign in Progress when the recipient has clicked Sign and Approve and the signing is underway.
5. Won: A document is said to be Won when the recipient has successfully signed it.