- Help Center
- Getting Started for Partners
- Your account
Getting Started for Partners
Zomentum for Partners
Zomentum for Vendors
IT Proposal Builder
Zomentum Grow - Discovery Marketplace
IT Sales Automations
IT Sales Analytics
IT Sales Assessments
IT Sales Funnel Management
How to add new or re-order existing opportunity types?
Sometimes you may want to define more custom opportunity types more than what is available in the system. Or, you may want to rearrange or remove the existing opportunity types as they appear in the dropdown.
You may accomplish both by following the steps as given below:
Add new opportunity types:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Custom Fields.
- Click on Opportunities.
- Click on the More ellipsis at the far right corner of Opportunity Type and then click on Edit.
- In the edit window, scroll to the bottom and click on the + icon to add new opportunity types.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom right corner to save the changes.
Reorder existing opportunity types:
- In the edit window, click on the hamburger icon on the left of each type.
- Drag and drop the types one below the other to reorder.
Delete existing opportunity types:
1. Click on the trash icon beside each opportunity type to delete it.