Steps for Setting Up your Zomentum Account
Navigate to Settings à Account to personalize your Zomentum account
I. General & Address Info
Add your company information and address details in your Zomentum account.
- Your customers will be able to view your company details on the microsite
- Use merge tags to add the company details as part of your documents
II. Add or Edit your Company Logo
Personalize the document microsite with your Company Logo your Clients will see when they review and sign your prepared documents.
Below is a sample of what your customer will see (the logo and the company address) on the microsite:
You can set up a Document ID to be shown on your documents as a Merge Tag. Zomentum gives you the option to include a prefix and suffix for each Document ID.
IV.Date and Time
Set up the Timezone based on your company’s location. You can also set your Date Format according to your business requirements.
Available date formats-
This date format is currently available for Merge tags, Sales activities details, Opportunity details, Client details, Sales automation, Reports and List view pages.
This date format is not supported in the Document activity.
V. Change Password
- Settings > Account > Change Password
- Click the ‘send’ button to request a password reset link to be sent to your registered email account
- Once you receive the reset information in your email, click on the link or copy and paste the link to open in an internet browser.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter a new password.
- Once your password has been changed successfully, the system will request you to ‘Go to login page’ to sign-in using your new credentials. Please note that all previous sessions will remain active.
VI. Billing Details
From the billing section of the account, you can change or update credit or debit card details, review active subscription plans, and view invoices.
- Click on the ‘change payment details’ – to add new payment card details, update current credit information, review information such as active subscription plans, subscription status, billing state, date, or next billing date, or request cancellation.
- The ‘View Invoices’ option allows you to download a copy of invoices in a PDF format directly from your Zomentum account
VII. Custom Domain Verification
You can now customize the Zomentum URL with your Company details to give your clients a more personalized and secure experience.
The process for initiating Custom Domain Verification is as follows:
- Submit a request to email@example.com with details of your custom URL.
- Zomentum will share the CNAME records to publish in your DNS server/domain provider’s account. This one-time configuration step can be repeated for each domain name.
Note: The domain verification process may take up to 72hours.
- Once these records have been added, share a screenshot of the information on the Zomentum ticket reference.
- The Zomentum team will inform you once the domain has been verified.
- All new documents that you create will include the new custom domain link.
- There will be no change to any previous links you continue to use.